Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday, October 4, 2013

Today, I worked from 10:30am to 3:30pm, with a lunch break from 12:45 to 2:30.  We mainly scraped the grout. We didn't get to do much else today, because Billy was spackling in the bathroom and Leslie was painting in the kitchen. Both tasks needed to be done, and Amadeo and I both felt it was best not to interrupt their work.

Amadeo picked up Dawn, and we went driving around town. He got us sandwiches from Domino's for lunch. When we got back, we packed up Amadeo's tools in his truck for the coming tropical storm, and he took me home.

For supper, I had ground beef and macaroni, with bread and an oatmeal raisin cookie. I got seconds because it was so good. I chatted with Dyanis, and I am about to go to bed. In other news, I got a new roommate today. He seems alright. I might work with Amadeo tomorrow and I might not. I will have to wait and see. Until next time...


An ice cream truck passed by and Amadeo got us some ice cream bars.


While driving around the Central Business District, Amadeo stopped to take a picture of me in front of this clarinet mural on the side of a building.


No comments:

Post a Comment