Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday, September 20, 2013

I missed work yesterday because I tired and Amadeo was bus with other stuff. However, I made it into work today from 1:30-5:00pm no break for a total of 3.5 hours.

At work today, we put the counter on one of the cabinets, put glue and more clamps on the sink, mixed mortar, and put down mortar and the orange stuff on top. It was a bit rough at first, because we didn't know what we we doing. Amadeo got pissed off really bad and we found out there was not enough water in the mixture. After that, it went fine though. We didn't finish the entire kitchen floor, but we will tomorrow.

For dinner, I had beans, rice, and sausage. I had seconds because it was good. :P Amadeo didn't take any pictures of me today, so there's none for today's blog entry.

In other news, it is Maik's birthday today. I will send him a text. I am chatting with Dyanis right now. After that, I will shower and go to bed, since I work early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment