Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Yesterday, I worked from 11:00am-5:30pm with an hour lunch, so I worked a total of 5.5 hours. Amadeo and Dawn had already laid the tile in the kitchen on Sunday. Amadeo replaced the vent pipe in the bathroom, hooked up the light switch in the bathroom, and began on the sheet rock.

Today, I met with Lavondra at 10:45am to give her the letter from mom. She said she would get the Salvation Army letter, the Exodus House letter, and that needs the letter from Amadeo by Friday or Monday. I didn't work today because I was very tired and slept all day. I got a call from Amadeo, but I was too depressed to return his call :( Later, though, I managed to get up and do my laundry. I need to take a shower tonight, since I haven't taken a shower in a few days.

Michelle invited me to a wildlife tour on Saturday. I think I will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment