Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday, September 14, 2013

This is my first blog entry in a long time. I have been homeless and going from place to place with no camera. Whenever I can get an iPod again, I will post more often. Until then, I will post when something noteorthy happens in my life and I have access to a camera/pics. I took a break, but decided that it is good for me to post on this blog, because it gives me a place to vent and also a place to document my life online with stories and pictures.

Today, I worked with my brother Amadeo at the Jena street house. We demolished a wall:


               Dawn brought us cold drinks, chips, and sandwiches for lunch. It was filling and good.


                  Later, we put down tar paper and got the bathtub into the bathroom. It sounds simple, but it was time consuming. We had to demolish, sweep, demolish, and sweep some more, but we finally got it done.


At about 4:30,  Amadeo stopped by Radio Shack, then took me home. I ate chicken, rice, and green beans for supper. I found out someone stole some of my snacks. It was probably my roommate, but I don't know for sure. I really need to learn how to say no to strangers who ask me for stuff also. I feel like a jerk if I did, but I don't owe these people anything, and it does not benefit me to give them money or food for nothing in return. I guess they just see me and assume I have money, but truth be told, I am homeless with little money, and I am no better position than they are.

I am going to chat with Dyanis, shower, then go to bed. Thanks for the pics, Amadeo!

No comments:

Post a Comment