Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Today, I worked from 10:30am to 4:30pm, with an hour lunch break at Amadeo's apartment, for a total work day of 5 hours.


We put up a wall next to the bathtub, so we could fasten it to it.


We saw a 1957 Volkswagen truck across the street from the house and thought it was cool, so we decided to take a picture of it.


We also began to install the sink. It still needs to be sealed and fastened, though. Amadeo did most of the work. I just assisted him and put the countertop on top of the cabinets.

Tonight for supper, I had turkey necks, rice, and peas. It was ok. It is Lou's birthday today. I texted him and we talked on the phone for a bit. He really cares about me and worries for me. I let him know I am doing ok over here. He was glad I texted him Happy Birthday! :) Now I will chat with Dyanis, then later shower and go to bed. I get picked up at 9:00am for work tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment