Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday, July 18, 2013

COH: $20.00
EBT: $200.68
Phone: 201.40
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $15.00
Weather: 76°F thunderstorms
Mood: pretty good

Weight: 270 lbs

Yesterday, I played Magic at Maik's. It was ok. I won one game and lost the rest. I go there more to see my friends than to play a game. We had Lebanese food for dinner and they invited me to a birthday celebration on Saturday for Andrew and Sam. I think I will go.

Today, Amadeo was upset with me because I haven't been calling him in the morning, but I called him today. I just have been feeling so depressed. I showered, shaved, and clean my teeth. Later, after drying off, I put in earplugs, got dressed, then headed outside. I took the street car to my therapy session with Courtney Olds, because my bike tire went flat AGAIN. This was my last session with her, since I cannot afford to pay for

any more sessions. It went very well, and she said she will give Anya things to work on with me. Courtney is so nice! :) I see Anya on Monday at 12:00 at last! Therapy has been great with Courtney, but it will be nice to have Anya back again. She is so understanding and helpful, and in her own words, "directive". haha. I will feel safe and sound with Anya there for me again. I can't wait until Monday.

Anyway, I used my day pass once more to bus it over to CC's to post this blog. Sam invited me to Kyle's to play Magic, but I declined. I am burnt out on MTG, plus my bike tire is flat. Later on, I will bus it back home and go to bed. If it rains, I am prepared with my umbrella, the cover from the bus stop, and the bus itself. I will do my best to stay dry! :P

I am on a lower dose of Abilify now (2.5 mg), so I don't feel jittery, but I feel slower and more depressed. I think I am at a happy medium now, however. I can manage with this, at least for now.

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment