Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday April 26, 2013

COH: $145.45
EBT: $39.64
Phone: 160.60
Visa: $0.62
Laundry: $0.00
Weather: 75•F overcast
Mood: a little antsy but good
Weight: 263 lbs.

Went to work today. We finished picking up the boards, removing the nails, and removing the windows and facia.

At 1:00, I drove Mills' truck to and from the clinic to get my meds. He asked me to drive it to save time and I was very careful with it. Thankfully, nothing happened to his truck.

We got off early, around 5:00, after a hard day, and we got paid. It was in 1/2 dollars again, lol, but that's ok; money is money .

I went home, unpacked, and went to DG for some kitchen trash bags. When I got home, Dawn let me have the rest of her Angus burger :) it was delicious, but only a snack. I set some meat defrosting for later when I cook spaghetti.

Right now, the parakeets are outside getting fresh air. As usual, they love it. I think all bird owners should do this. It is even good for me to be outside. Earlier, I serviced the cage as well as the food and water outside the door for the stray black cat. I love that thing.

Anyway, going to take it easy tonight. It has been a long week. I worked 5 days and got paid $150. I got all my spending out of my system for now, so I think I will save it for something later like my car.





No comments:

Post a Comment