Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday April 16, 2013

COH: $12.89
EBT: $121.79
Phone: 81.80
Visa: $0.62
Laundry: $1.75
Weather: 73•F sunny and partly cloudy
Mood: good, barely jittery

Yesterday, Amadeo told me he rather see me a little hyperactive than depressed. That made me feel good :)

I got a pill box and organized things in the house to make more space. Later, I jammed to Papa Roach and Trapt and when Amadeo came home, we flew helicopters and Dawn gave me two chocolate Easter bunnies. Amadeo showed me his idea of making a retractable desk in the space where that old chair once was. It was pretty neat.

There were armed helicopters flying 500 feet over downtown New Orleans last night in response to the Boston Bombing. It was pretty freaky!

Today is my first day working in several months, helping Justin Mills work on his house. It will be the same "construction helper" job that I did with Alex. I can't wait! Now I can finally start putting money into getting my car fixed! :D

Anyway, I need to get ready and make my lunch because work starts at 11:00 and I don't want to be late, especially on my first day, even if it is a casual job. Until next time....

P.S. I switched to half a pill of Abilify now.i still feel jittery, but not nearly as much. I can actually sit still much easier now. The drug must be very potent to make me bouncing off the walls with only a small 16mg pill that's less than the size if a hole punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment