Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday April 6, 2013

COH: $1.51
EBT: $137.14
Phone: 155.80
Visa: $0.62
Laundry: $1.50
Weather: 75•F cool, sunny, and partly cloudy
Mood: great! :)

Last night, Amadeo, Mills, Dawn, and I stayed up late. I wanted to go to bed, but they were up listening to music and later, watching a movie. We ended up all going to bed around 1:30-2:00am. I woke up with my alarm at 9:00am and took my meds, and went back to sleep because everybody was still sleeping.

Later, around 1:00pm, Dawn started making a late breakfast of bacon, scrambled eggs, and buttered biscuits. We ate, and it was delicious, then I washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. Afterward, I went to chat online with Dyanis. It was great! :) I love her so much. She had to go to the doctor, and later with her friends. At 7:30:-8:00 tonight, I will meet her online again and see if she can chat or not. In the meantime, I will be enjoying the weather outside here in the courtyard and bring my parakeets outside too.


No comments:

Post a Comment