Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday April 24, 2013

COH: $1.41
EBT: $48.89
Phone: 172.40
Visa: $0.62
Laundry: $2.50
Weather: 72•F overcast
Mood: a little antsy but good

Work today. Magic tonight.

Removed wires, nails, scraped paint off doors and doorways, finished popcorn off ceiling. Also removed hardware from doors in garage. It feels great to work as a team with mills and Ben. I feel like I am better working with someone else at the same time. I feel so motivated and on track when I do.

Tonight I tried out my new Boros Battalion deck I bought. I won 2/3 games against Maik (yay!) and I am about to play against Sam with the same deck. It is more of an even match when both players play standard (only the newest block available). It keeps things fresh and new, and makes you rely on skill than killer cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment