Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday April 17, 2013

COH: $19.70
EBT: $103.19
Phone: 72.80
Visa: $0.62
Laundry: $1.75
Weather: 82•F sunny and partly cloudy
Mood: tired but I feel ok

Got up early with Dawn and Amadeo. Had some coffee and gave them donut sticks to go with it. Then they left.

After washing the dishes and taking care of my birds, I jammed to music for a little while. Tried to rest after that but was too restless, so I suited up and went bike riding.

Rode to lab, but they said I need to wait until 3 since I ate at 7am. I went to Wal-Mart and Radio Shack to look for a USB to wall adapter, but they were all $15 and up, and I only had $7.

Stopped by Starbucks to check Facebook and took a picture. Then I looked up directions.

I rode home and rode to Birds Unlimited to sell the 3 chicks I had. It was a long ride but I made it back safe and sound and so did the chicks. I made $15 total at $5 per chick.

Now I am posting this blog. At 3 or 4, I will get my lab done (blood test for meds), eat something (finally!), then head over to Maik's for Wednesday night Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment