Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday April 15, 2013

COH: $12.82
EBT: $121.79
Phone: 82.20
Visa: $0.62
Laundry: $1.75
Weather: 73•F rainy and cloudy
Mood: jittery still, but feeling better.

Went to therapy today, and it was great. The solution to my restlessness is to stay cool, drink plenty of water, exercise to burn off excess energy, and drop down to 1/2 a pill of Abilify every day. I cut the pills for the rest of the week and put them in a newly bought daily dose container. I was advised by one of the worker's at New Hope to get one, and I agree, because it helps me remember if I have taken my dose that day or not.

I cleaned the bird cages today, as well as some other things. I walked alot, too.

Yesterday, Amadeo and I watched "The Story of Luke", a film about a young man with autism who is trying to get a job, girlfriend, and fit in with the rest of the world. Alot of the content in the movie applied to me, and Amadeo gained a greater understanding of what I go through after he watched the movie. For that, I am grateful, because he cares enough to research my condition. We talked a bunch during breaks in the movie, and we got alot of communication through to each other. It was great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment