Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

COH: $90.79
EBT: $0.00
Phone: 80.40
Visa: $0.62
Laundry: $2.75
Weather: 72 F overcast
Mood: Great!
Weight: 270 lbs.

I worked today, and it was a good day. It rained, but I stayed dry for the most part. We removed nails, scraped more paint, hauled lumber, removed tile laminate, and swept. The day went by fast because we worked steadily and I didn't check the time as much.

I found out that Ben's birthday is October 11, 1979. Not only does that make him a Libra, but also love and friendship with my day May 31st according to Josh's astrology book. Pretty cool, and that is the same birthday as my old friend Nicholas Anderson and former colleague Ashley Thibodeaux. No wonder we work so well together! :)

Anyway, I am off now. It was a great day just as I expected. I will chat with Dyanis later. My iPod still seems to have problems connecting to the internet. I couldn't even post the blog from it, so I am posting this on the laptop. I will have to check out what is wrong with it on the internet. I hope I can get some answers and get it working right again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment