Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wednesday April 3, 2013

COH: $8.92
EBT: $0.00
Phone: 199.40
Visa: $0.62
Laundry: $3.25
Weather: 64•F overcast
Mood: great! :)

It rained last night and earlier today. Dyanis packed up her stuff because this is her last day here. Her bus departs at 6:30pm and we leave for the bus station at 4:20pm via the street car. After she leaves, I will take the street car straight to Maik's to play MTG and come back home later also via the street car.

Today was great. In fact, this whole trip was great. I have been doing so much better with Dyanis around. I hope I can continue to stay on track after she leaves. I should though because I will keep in touch with her everyday and Amadeo will be around to help me keep a bearing on things. In fact, I have my routine to help me keep my stability.

I can't wait to see Dyanis again in a few months. I love her so much. I will miss her and she will miss me, but we will see each other again in a few months <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment