Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

COH: $64.00
EBT: $200.68
Phone: 87.20
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $15.00
Weather: 85°F sunny and partly cloudy
Mood: meh

Weight: 270 lbs

I didn't get to post yesterday because my bike tire was flat, but I got it fixed. Yesterday, Caitlin took me to my psychiatrist appointment and he lowered my dose of Abilify from 7.5mg to 5mg. We will see how that works and I come back in 8 weeks to see him again. 

Today, Caitlin brought me to my interview with Tivoli place apartments. I didn't have a valid ID, so I was rescheduled to come back on August 7th. Bummer. We went to the DMV and it turns out I have no insurance on my car, and a $250 fee for not paying it, AND I can't get my license now. DOUBLE bummer. Next week, we will try to get a state ID since I can't get my license. 

When I got home, I warmed up some spaghetti and ate. I also took my bird cages out to wash them. After that, I came to CC's to post my blog. Amadeo called me to see how I was doing and now here we are.

I feel like shit and don't feel like doing anything, but at the same time, I can't stand doing nothing. I hate feeling like this. I am going to chat with Dyanis later and then when I leave here, I will go home, bring my birds in, and get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment