Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday, July 8, 2013

COH: $102.00
EBT: $225.00
Phone: 133.20
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $15.00
Weather: 78°F rainy and cloudy
Mood: ok

Weight: 270 lbs

This morning, I went to get quarters at Whitney bank. Later, I went to Wal-Mart to exchange my half dollar rolls for bills. Wal-Mart didn't take it, and the bank inside almost didn't either until a Sheriff convinced the teller to exchange my half dollars. That was a pleasant surprise! :) I got some bird seed with a gift card and almost bought an umbrella, but it was too big and too expensive. 

When I got home, I unpacked, ate some lunch, and scooped the cats litter box. I then headed to Rouse's to get some Hamburger Helper and some meat. When I got back, I unpacked and started washing clothes. I called Sasha asking about cleaning work, but she said she would have to get back to me on that. I cooked beef stroganoff for supper and washed the dishes. Amadeo came home later with some pizza. He was proud of me for being up and for the way the house looked so clean. :) I finished folding the clothes, then headed out here to CC's to post my blog and maybe chat with Dyanis or Josh Cerna. 

I will be honest, it is very hard to stay up during the day because I always feel tired, but today I managed to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment