Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

COH: $93.00
EBT: $223.00
Phone: 123.60
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $15.00
Weather: 85°F sunny and partly cloudy
Mood: ok

Weight: 270 lbs

This morning, I went to Dollar General for some things, then I came home and showered. I listened to some music on my laptop, then at 3:30, Caitlin came. We went over my Tivoli place application, as well and some stuff with LRS and trying to choose the best vendor for my services. Unfortunately, she has only two weeks left before she quits, and I will get a new case manager in her place named Patrice. It was great having her as a case manager though. Amadeo stopped by for a second and he offered me to help organize the things in his truck for money. Right now, I am at CC's posting this blog. Later, I will go home and get ready for bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment