Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

COH: $154.00
EBT: $73.88
Phone: 235.60
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $1.50
Weather: 82°F partly cloudy
Mood: ok

Weight: 283 lbs.

Today at 10:00am, I met with Caitlin to get my birth certificate. I was informed that Tivoli place gives priority to people 62 or over, but I can still apply. When I got home, I cleaned the refrigerator and took the birds outside. I went to Dollar General for some things, and came home. I then showered and shaved, then lied down and cuddled with the kitten for a while. At about 4:45pm, Dawn told me to come outside and meet Amadeo to help get my car towed away to Alex's house. I waited in the Rite-Aid parking lot for about an hour while Amadeo got the car over to the trailer. We loaded it up and Amadeo went on his way. Dawn dropped me off and I ate leftover spaghetti for supper. Then, I packed up and headed here to post my blog. When I get home, as usual I will take my birds in and get ready for bed.

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment