Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday, June 8, 2013

COH: $260.00
EBT: $177.99
Phone:267.80
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $10.00
Weather: 81•F 
Mood: great! :)
Weight: 283 lbs.

At work today, we removed a bathtub, swept, moved lumber, broke up concrete, and dug up pipes. All of these tasks were very hard, but we eventually got them done. I feel accomplished and today is a great day! :D

Later, Sam picked me up and we ate Quiznos. I cleaned Sam's apartment and he was very happy with how I did. We used 3 different cleaners on the toilet. It didn't get all the stains, but it was better than before. I faced my fear of using the toilet gel and I feel accomplished for that too! I know Amadeo would be proud. It wasn't that bad and did not require gloves because it was not corrosive. I also helped him organize his outdoor closet. He was relieved because he is going to have to move the stuff in it soon due to apartment renovations.

I am staying the night and we are going to play Mtg in a few minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment