Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday, June 20, 2013

COH: $121.00
EBT: $137.01
Phone: 75.00
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $2.00
Weather: 83°F cloudy, rainy
Mood: ok

Weight: 283 lbs.

I missed work again today, because I overslept. I was weak, tired, and could not pull myself out of bed. I don't know what's wrong other than maybe depressive symptoms. Anyway, I got up at 2:30pm and started my routine. I took the birds outside when Amadeo came home. He asked why I wasn't at work and we talked about it. He was disappointed, but wanted to know what set me off track and wanted me to do better tomorrow. I think I have too much on my plate.I might have to stop going to MTG on Wednesday nights and play on the weekend instead. I have more time then, and I won't have to worry about messing up my weekday schedule. I know Anya or others would say it is a bad idea because it is my only regular social outing, but I think it is for the best. I didn't even get home late last night, either. I stopped playing at about 9:00p and left at about 9:15. I was home for 9:40 and in bed for 10:00. Anyway, my work schedule is too much for me to squeeze in MTG. I don't even like going anymore. I am still willing to play on weekends, but by now the Wednesday night thing is too much for me to handle.  

I am chatting with Dyanis now while posting my blog, verifying my Safelink account, and looking for jobs on Craigslist.



No comments:

Post a Comment