Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

COH: $195.00
EBT: $138.01
Phone: 115.00
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $2.00
Weather: 88°F sunny and partly cloudy
Mood: frustrated, stressed out, in pain

Weight: 283 lbs.

I have been having bad luck lately :( Yesterday, on the way home from getting my new decibel reader that stopped working, I had a bike accident. When I was coming off Jeff Davis Pkwy, I was going fast from the momentum and lost control of my bike. I fell of and crashed, leaving me with road rash. I took my bike to the shop and at first it just need a front wheel true, but later I was told the fork was bent. Amadeo helped clean up my wounds, which I am thankful for, then I took a shower and went to bed. 

I woke up this morning tired and sore from yesterday. I took the bus in to work today. It started off ok, but later I got burnt out about halfway through the shift and started being in pain/sore from the accident. I could barely get myself to do anything. It sucked and Mills noticed, but told me not to apologize when I tried to. Anyway, I took the bus home and laid down for a while. Amadeo got out the shower and we talked for a bit. I ate my lunch from today because Justin bought me lunch today :) Then, I changed, packed up my computer, and headed to the bus stop. I am at CC's now posting my blog.

Later, I will do the usual and prepare for the next day by making my lunch, taking a shower, and going to bed. I hope tomorrow goes better than today, because today sucked! I am tired, stressed, and in pain. It is so frustrating. It feels like I just keep getting worse and not better, but I will not give up. :|


No comments:

Post a Comment