Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

COH: $134.00
EBT: $88.03
Phone: 119.20
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $12.00
Weather: 92°F sunny and partly cloudy
Mood: ok

Weight: 283 lbs.

Today, I got up and took out my birds. Unfortunately, I noticed one of my females has a lump in her bottom and I'm worried that she might be egg bound. This is a serious condition that could kill her and I don't know what to do. I am hoping Amadeo could take me to Bird's Unlimited today to see if Ms. Joann can do anything about it, and maybe even buy the two chicks I have while I'm at it. Later tonight, Sam is going to pick me up and we will play Magic at his apartment with Andrew. He will get food and I will spend the night, so Sam won't have to drive me back so late. I hope everything goes well.


No comments:

Post a Comment