Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

COH: $190.00
EBT: $95.00
Phone: 136.20
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $12.00
Weather: 86°F sunny and partly cloudy
Mood: ok
Weight: 283 lbs.


Today was ok. It rained earlier, which was depressing, so I slept in. I rode to the Coca-Cola building (NAMI) to meet with Caitlin my social worker. I mostly filled out my Tivoli Place application, talked with her, and she reviewed my application. Everything went well. I then rode to Radio Shack to return my decibel reader because it stopped working. There were no more in the store, so I got my money back and was told to call back on Thursday at 7:00 to see if they received any more in their shipment. 

I came home and Amadeo and Dawn were there with the new kitten. I hung around for a while and ate chicken noodle soup before heading out again to Rouse's and Dollar General for some grocery shopping. Amadeo and Dawn left to go somewhere, too. After that, I came home, unloaded my groceries, then headed out here to CC's to post my blog, since I had not gotten a chance to post it yet. After this, I will go home, shower, and go to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment