Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

COH: $167.00
EBT: $137.01
Phone: 96.60
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $2.00
Weather: 86°F sunny and partly cloudy
Mood: sick, tired, weak

Weight: 283 lbs.

Last night, I crashed at about 8:30. I was so exhausted. I slept more or less nonstop until 11:00am today, with a few short wake-ups in between. I called in sick to work today because I feel sick, tired, and weak. Then, I rested until about 12:30pm. I could not handle doing hard work like demolishing the bathroom wall today, which is what I'm sure I would be doing. Anyway, Amadeo came back and helped me get up and moving, as well as handle some business with getting my bike back. I still feel sick, tired, weak, and sore from yesterday, but I managed to get here to post this blog because I have to and it was within my means to get here. I took my birds outside today. I will go later to Maik's to play Magic and hang out. Then, I will go home and go to bed. I hope I feel better soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment