Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday, June 16, 2013

COH: $252.00
EBT: $145.16
Phone: 145.40
Visa: $1.97
Laundry: $0.00
Weather: 84°F mostly cloudy
Mood: ok
Weight: 283 lbs.

Today, I am off, since it is Sunday. I went to Irene's going away party last night. It went very well and I got to meet new people. :) Before I got there, thought, I went to McDonald's and my iPod got stolen! I accidentally left it on the table when I went to get my food and when I returned, it was gone! :-O This sucks, but I will live. It just goes to show you that people will steal and you can't take your eyes off of your valuables for even a second when in a public place. 

I am at The Bean Gallery posting this from my laptop with the new webcam Amadeo got me for my birthday :) Until I get another mobile device, I will have to post from my laptop from now on. Instead though, I will post at CC's because it is closer, I don't have to go inside to pay for a drink to use the internet, and they close at 9:00, so I won't be there later than 10:00pm, when I should be home. In a way, this is a blessing in disguise, since I prefer to use a laptop or computer for internet. At the same time, I don't have as much portability as I did with the iPod and the camera that is on it. The tags are easier to use on the laptop, but the location is not. Also, I will have to either bring my laptop to Maik and Sam's places, or ask them to use the computer. Most likely the latter, though, since they don't like me using their computers, at least Maik.

Anyway, I took my parakeets outside today, cleaned their cages, and changed their food and water. They are so happy outside! :) I have not got to do this in over a week. It rained a little today, but very lightly and it was a sun shower. I went to Dollar General for a few things, and talked to Dyanis on the phone before heading out with my laptop to eat and post my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment