Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday, June 21, 2013

COH: $93.00
EBT: $124.51
Phone: 261.60
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $10.00
Weather: 89°F sunny
Mood: ok, restless, stressed

Weight: 283 lbs.

Justin told me he didn't need me today, so I didn't go into work. Tomorrow, I will, however. I took my birds outside and did my morning routine, then I organized Amadeo's receipts. Later, I went to pick up my meds. It took a while, but I finally got them. From there, I went home, went to Dollar General for some things, and went back home. Dawn was there and they let me have some pizza. I started washing clothes and finished Amadeo's receipts. After that, I headed here to CC's to post my blog. Later, I will finish the clothes, cook spaghetti, bring the birds in, and get ready for bed. I hope tomorrow I can make it into work ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment