Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday, June 27, 2013

COH: $134.00
EBT: $88.03
Phone: 101.20
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $12.00
Weather: 92°F sunny and partly cloudy
Mood: ok
Weight: 283 lbs.


Sam dropped me off this morning. I stayed the night after playing Magic at his place with Andrew. When I got home, Dawn and Amadeo were leaving. Dawn gave me instructions on how to take care of the kitten and then they left. I got a few more hours of sleep, then I got up and started my day. At 3:00, I had my therapy appointment with Courtney. I actually made it there 20 minutes early, got started early, and go to stay until 4:00. It went very well. On the way home, I saw Ben and we talked for a bit. We exchanged numbers and he tried to convince me to come back to work with Justin. Honestly, I will have to think about it first, but maybe. Maybe I need a longer vacation from it first. 

Anyway, here I am at CC's posting the blog. I will work on keeping on track/schedule and call Amadeo before bed at 10:00pm. I will also work on keeping a daily schedule in general as that is what we worked on in therapy. I seriously do not want to fall off track. After this, I will go home and eventually go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment