Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday March 7, 2013

COH: 3.92
EBT: 142.65
Phone: 343.20
Visa: 0.62

I went to therapy today at 12:00pm like usual, and it was great. Right now, I am outside with my birds so we can all get some fresh air and sunshine. Later, Amadeo is taking me to birds unlimited, where I can sell the 4 babies for $5 each.

I don't breed for the money. I just let my m/f pair do their thing and let nature take its course. Then, when the chicks are old enough, I sell them to birds unlimited where the middle aged lady happily buys them, hand feeds them, and sells the tame birds to a good home.

After that, we will go to Best Buy across the street to recycle old computer parts and electronics that no longer work, so they can be put to good use and not wasted. That is all for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment