Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday March 12, 2013

COH: 4.73
EBT: 142.65
Phone: 298.60
Visa: 0.62
Laundry: 1.25

Didn't do much today, but I showered, shaved, brushed teeth, and put on some new clothes at least. I helped wait on Dawn because she is still terribly ill. Tonight, I cooked spaghetti too. On Facebook I decided to start adding life events such as my father's death so I can remember the important events on my life. The new Facebook timeline is really great for that, as you can retroactively add pictures and put them in chronological order. I included the photo of Dad's gravestone. Mom messaged me saying that it was honorable for me to do that. I did not have my old photos on my computer here, so I had to look it up online. Mom uploaded his obituary to a website last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment