Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Night Magic at Maik's

I played Magic: The Gathering tonight at Maik's house. The ride wasn't too bad and I got there early. I built a green/white deck based on the "Selesnya Surge" intro deck, along with two other decks from the Return to Ravnica expansion.I find it much easier to work from a template like that. I won against Maik, Michelle, and Sam with that deck, and felt proud. I lost against Andrew though (no surprise there. He's really good) and Maik two more times. Then, I went home and here I am typing this blog from the neighbor's wifi connection he let me start using today. Today was a great day in general. I know they won't all be like this, but at least I can enjoy days like today when they come. That's all for tonight. Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment