Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday March 25, 2013

COH:0.65
EBT: 41.33
Phone: 160.40
Visa: 0.62
Laundry: 5.75

Went to therapy today. It went great. Dyanis came with me but was not allowed in the session. Then we went home and she laid down because her head hurts. Right now I am outside posting this blog. I am in a great mood and I'm functioning very well.

I was notified today that I have an 8:00am appointment at Central City, but I am not eligible for Medicaid transportation and I am released from the Metairie ACT team. I will have to ask Amadeo to take me, find another ride, or ride my bike there. It's very early but I think I can manage to do it.

As far as weather goes, it is sunny, but very windy and cold. It has been like that since yesterday. It is 54•F at 2pm! Crazy cold snap back, but that's south Louisiana weather for you.

Sam is coming to pick me up at 7pm to go to his parents for Passover. It will last until 11pm. Dyanis is coming with me and Michelle will be there too. There will be food, social interaction, and reading of the Passover story.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment