Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday March 29, 2013

COH: $1.41
EBT: $35.73
Phone: 95.60
Visa: $0.62
Laundry: $4.50
Weather: 72•F sunny and cool
Mood: good

Dyanis cooked breakfast for us, and then we washed the dishes and bathed one after the other. She then got dressed and fixed her hair. I had an idea to wear something that matches her outfit and I did. It's a romantic thing to do in my opinion since it emphasizes that we are a couple. I also got the idea from other couples, including Amadeo with his past girlfriends. I will do this for the rest of her time here. She said she wants to bring me home, haha. I wish.

I chose blue jeans and a light blue polo shirt since she's wearing a blue and grey striped shirt and jeans. She told me she didn't like khakis anyway.

We are going shopping later at Rouse's and Dollar General. Like yesterday, we will get day passes so that we can take the street to and from the store, and later to the cafe. It will be much cheaper that way; only $6 versus $10 for several individual trips.

That's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment