Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday, May 3, 2013

COH: $88.77
EBT: $0.00
Phone: 324.20
Visa: $0.62
Laundry: $3.75
Weather: 56°F cloudy and windy
Mood: great!
Weight: 270 lbs.

Today was a GREAT day! :D Ben and I put up siding while Mills went to Lowe's to get some things and exchange the boards for the deck (he needed a longer size than he originally got). We did great! Mills was very pleased with our work, and all the boards were relatively straight. I made sure to get the measurements as close as possible. In face, Mills had me do the measurements since he knew I am so exact with things ;)

Now, I am at The Bean Gallery. Mills was so proud of my hard work, that he gave me $5 in addition to the $120 I got paid, to go enjoy coffee tonight at The Bean Gallery. So here I am, posting this blog from The Bean Gallery and chatting with Dyanis. Thanks Mills! :) I had not been here in a long while. It's great and I like the atmosphere here. I will ask the barista if Sonu can put her artwork up here.


The Garage


Sashes


Doors


1st floor stairs on the left side (if you are looking at the front of the house)


Me just getting to work.


The siding Ben and I put up. The last four rows were done by us.


The last four rows were filled in by Mills, Ben, and I.


My pant leg tore completely


Me enjoying coffee at The Bean Gallery. Thanks Mills! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment