Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday, May 24, 2013

COH: $96.25
EBT: $69.42
Phone: 242.60
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $10.00
Weather: 88•F sunny 
Mood: great
Weight: 274 lbs.

I got to work a full day today! This is my second day back on Abilify (1/2 pill per day) and already I feel better and more energized. I got my meds refilled today, including Abilify! :) 

I agree with Amadeo when he calls it my wonder drug, because it truly does wonders for me. My mood is much better since the past two days already. I am on a lower dose this time, so hopefully the restlessness will not be too much for me to contain, yet I can still have the energy, motivation, and focus to get through my day and get things done. 

At work, I scraped loose paint off of doors, removed nails and fur out, and swept. I took Mills' truck to pick up my meds in the middle of the shift. Amadeo came by and helped, and then we packed up. I got paid, talked to Ben for a while, then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment