Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday, May 31, 2013

COH: $157.16
EBT: $51.72
Phone: 25.60
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $10.00
Weather: 84•F sunny and cloudy
Mood: great!
Weight: 276 lbs.

It's my birthday today! :D I got alot of birthday wishes on Facebook from my friends. 

I worked today. We put up siding, hauled wood, and cut concrete. We also reinforced windows with 2x4s. I got off at 7:00 and Sam wanted to hang out.

Maik, Michelle, Sam, and I are eating at Reginelli's for my birthday. :) I got a card from mom and Julie and a birth certificate  from mom. Strange coincidence, huh? I also got a bday call from David. Later tonight, I will hang out with Sam and chat with Dyanis.




1 comment:

  1. awwwww mi vidaaaaaa!!! que bueno que tuviste un dia muy bueno =) me encanta leerte feliz =) Te amo! =*

    ReplyDelete