Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday, May 18, 2013

COH: $119.91
EBT: $134.24
Phone: 101.00
Visa: $1.97
Laundry: $10.00
Weather: 84•F sunny
Mood: better than yesterday :)
Weight: 275 lbs.

At work, I picked up trash, swept closets, moved and stacked scrap wood, dug up a post, and stripped copper wire. It was a laid back day more or less, but I still worked up a sweat. I figure it was the least I could do for missing so many days of work. I got there on time, with the help of Amadeo nagging me to not go back to bed after the alarm went off. 

I got paid $60, and then I headed home. Sam came to pick me up, and we ate Subway as usual. Now, I am at his apartment about to clean it to make another $30; $90 total in one day! :) Dyanis called me and we talked for a bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment