Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday, May 10, 2013


COH: $153.30
EBT: $147.69
Phone: 272.40
Visa: $35.62
Laundry: $0.50
Weather: 67°F thunderstorm
Mood: ok
Weight: 271 lbs.

Work was cancelled today because of rain. I swept the entire house today, including under the refrigerator and stove because it was full of dust, debris, and roaches. I got it all clean, though. Then, I started washing clothes, ate, and washed the dishes. Mills came by for a second to get something, and payed my $75 for the 2 and 1/2 days I worked. He actually payed me $80, and I gave him $5 in change. Again, what started out as a stressful, bad day is turning into something better later. I would say I got done what I needed to get done today. Maybe it's the weather, but I have been feeling down lately. Although, when Amadeo and Dawn stopped by, my mood got better and I was finally motivated to do chores like I had planned to since this morning, but previously lacked the energy, motivation, and focus to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment