Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

COH: $64.87
EBT: $157.54
Phone: 289.00
Visa: $35.62
Laundry: $5.25
Weather: 81°F sunny
Mood: ok
Weight: 275 lbs.

Today at work, Ben and I swept the floor on both stories, removed nails, and I stripped copper wire. Amadeo, Ben, and I put plywood down as a subfloor on the second story kitchen. At the end of the shift, Mills asked me if I could come in at 10:00am from now on instead of 11, so we can all be there at the same time to get the game plan for the day. I think I can manage that as long as I get to bed and get up one hour earlier. I will have to set my alarms.


                                                         Me all suited up for work.


                                                     The class of workers was there today.


                                                                 Me taking a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment