Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday, May 13, 2013


COH: $118.86
EBT: $134.24
Phone: 254.80
Visa: $35.62
Laundry: $10.00
Weather: 72°F sunny and partly cloudy
Mood: great! J
Weight: 272 lbs.

Therapy today went well. We talked about how Amadeo and I could come to a middle ground on our different lifestyles to make sure I get enough sleep at night. Amadeo was worried that I am falling off track with that. After therapy, I went shopping at Dollar General and Family Dollar for some things. Later, I took my birds outside and helped Dawn and Sasha clean the apartment. Dawn also washed clothes and cooked. The cat got out, but I eventually got it back in the house. Amadeo came home later and we ate. Afterward, I washed the dishes and headed over to The Bean Gallery to post this blog (there is no wifi at the apartment) and chat with Dyanis like I promised. On the way out, I saw Mills and he was complaining to Dawn about the cat being there. Tomorrow, I have a meeting with LRS. I hope that goes well.




No comments:

Post a Comment