Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday, May 30, 2013

COH: $57.16
EBT: $51.72
Phone: 86.60
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $10.00
Weather: 84•F sunny and cloudy
Mood: fatigued 
Weight: 276 lbs.

This morning I got up at 9, even though I was off today. I did my morning routine, then I cleaned my bird cages. I just finished and it was exhausting. I also went to Dollar General for a few things, namely a scrub brush.

Later, I have therapy. I hope it goes well. Yesterday, Ben told me it looked like the Abilify was working, because I am more energetic and focused now, while before, I was like a zombie. It's good to know when other people notice my progress. It's also good to know that my medicine is doing its job, and that it is not a matter of sheer willpower to get things done when you are clinically depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment