Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday, May 14, 2013


COH: $85.15
EBT: $134.24
Phone: 216.20
Visa: $1.97
Laundry: $10.00
Weather: 79°F sunny and partly cloudy
Mood: ok
Weight: 272 lbs.

Ali moved out, so there is no more internet at the apartment. I am posting this from The Bean Gallery now. From now on, after work, I am going to post from Community Coffeehouse, since it is on the way home. Today, I missed my 11:00am appointment with LRS, so the had to reschedule for next Tuesday at 1:00pm. The rest of the day, I rested. I was so tired even though I got plenty of sleep. I washed, dried, and put away the dishes, took care of the birds and cat, took out the trash, and put away my clean clothes. Later, I ate leftover spaghetti. Dawn came in and started making some more. After I ate, I got ready and headed over here. I want to give them their private time, as well as get some of my own, get out of the house, and get at least a little bit of exercise. However, I do not want to stay out too late, so I will head home after 10:00pm like Dawn asked me to.


No comments:

Post a Comment