Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday, May 21, 2013!

COH: $48.82
EBT: $110.99
Phone: 265.40
Visa: $1.97
Laundry: $10.00
Weather: 82•F sunny
Mood: ok
Weight: 274 lbs.

Today, Caitlin picked me up and we went to the LRS appointment. It was an intake and it went well. The case worker Debra was very enthusiastic and nice. Now, I wait up to 60 days for eligibility. Next week, we are going to try to apply for Tivoli apartments and get on the wait list. Caitlin also got in touch with Central City Behavioral Health Center to try and get me the next available appointment.

After that, I ate, picked up around the house and took the birds outside. Then, I rode to Walmart to buy some things. I spent about $50, but it was all on necessities such as laundry detergent, shampoo, razors, floss, boxer shorts, and birdseed. I made a list beforehand and shopped around for the best value, so it was no splurge, despite the high cost. Thankfully, these things will last me a while, so I won't have to spend this much money for a while.

When I got home, I unpacked everything.  Dawn and Amadeo were there. I cycled the laundry, then headed out to a wifi spot to post my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment