Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday, May 5, 2013

COH: $117.28
EBT: $0.00
Phone: 300.20
Visa: $0.62
Laundry: $3.50
Weather: 61•F sunny
Mood: tired
Weight: 275 lbs.

Not doing much today. Stayed up until 2 last night and woke up at 7:30. I couldn't sleep past the sunrise, and we were all up late last night.

I took the parakeets outside and fed them bread, lettuce, apples, and millet inside a foraging toy.

Mills came over and I ate apples and oranges. The sprayer hose on the kitchen sink has a hole in it, and water sprays everywhere when you use it. I will ask Shazzad to fix it on Monday.

I have no plans for today and I am kind of bored. Nothing is open today so I will have to find something to do, like maybe go for a walk, ride my bike, go to the store, or go through my Magic cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment