Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday, May 26, 2013

COH: $55.40
EBT: $69.42
Phone: 185.40
Visa: $0.93
Laundry: $10.00
Weather: 79•F 
Mood: stressed
Weight: 269 lbs.

I slept over at Sam's last night. This morning, we showered, ate, and worked on magic decks, then we are Chinese buffet for lunch and he took me home.

The rest of the day, I unpacked, did the laundry, trash, dishes, and took care of the pets. I just now was able to get to a wifi spot to post this blog. 

This week has gone by nonstop and I am stressed out. I work again tomorrow even though my day off was not really a day off, but at least I will get Tuesday and maybe Thursday off, too.

It seems to stay on track, I will have to spend more time at home in order to keep up with the household chores and keep on schedule. There is so much stuff in the apartment that it gets messy easily and requires almost constant attention. That is stressing on its own, but again
 I will try to keep up with it better.

Anyway, I need to get back home to finish the chores and laundry, and get ready for bed. I am so exhausted, but I hope I sleep better tonight because of it. Until next time...


P.S. Tonight, I walked to McDonalds, not ran, and I stayed outside instead of going inside and ordering food. I will try to do this more often, so long as the wifi signal is good out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment