Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday, May 11, 2013


COH: $118.76
EBT: $147.69
Phone: 267.40
Visa: $35.62
Laundry: $1.00
Weather: 70°F overcast
Mood: ok
Weight: 275 lbs

Mills cancelled work for today. Amadeo and Dawn brought in a stray cat last night. As before, it is a cute little thing to have around, but I have to protect my birds from it. It is a calico cat, mostly white with light brown splotches. It can jump very high, and is even more rambunctious than Diesel or even Stinky Butt (Nemo). 

So anyway, Amadeo went to Mills house to work on something, Dawn left, and I just relaxed at home. To keep myself from falling too far off track, I ate lunch, lied down for a nap, took a shower, got dressed, and went to Dollar General for a few things. I just got back a while ago, and now I am posting this blog. After this, I have a Skype date with Dyanis. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment